10 Smart Reasons to be a Sponsor: The International Art & Film Festival (New York City 2020)
Creating an image of success and authority for your business is a smart way to win more customers! People are comfortable doing business with companies they trust to meet their expectations. Now, imagine how your reputation soars when you work alongside other successful brands. Through event our sponsorship, you can leverage this power of collective credibility. This is why sponsorship is very popular among businesses that want to grow fast and reach quality audiences!
If you’re looking to stretch your marketing budget, here are ten very smart reasons you should be a festival sponsor:
1. Brand Visibility: We will put your brand visuals in front of large audiences who may haven’t heard of your business! You will receive massive press and social media mentions before, during, and after the event and that boost brand recognition!
2. Targeted Marketing: Our event attracts highly interested customers. Our demographic of highly educated and affluent millennials are high consumers and brand influencers in: vehicles, investments, travel, luxury goods, arts and culture, electronics, leisure, entertainment, dining, wine and spirits, cosmetics, accessories, home goods, watches, jewelry and home entrancement.
3. Consumer Perception: Customers form positive opinions when your business is tied to high-profile events such as the International Art & Film Festival in New York City! Customers will assume your business is reliable and reputable if you can sponsor other organizations. In a 2016 survey, the Event Marketing Institute found that 74% of consumers are more likely to buy products after exposure to a branded event marketing experience. Use the clout you earn as a sponsor to grow your reputation in your community!
4. Efficient Lead Generation: Forming an emotional connection is half the battle of building brand loyalty. By attending the festival in person, you can learn about customers, promote your products, and build a mailing list.
5. Extensive Media Exposure: You are teaming up with one of New York's hottest events of the year and will receive a huge amount of social and traditional media exposure both in the local New York and international markets. This is attention you could not purchase on your own!
6. Corporate Goodwill: Strengthening your business image is one of the most valuable benefits of event sponsorship. Customers love brands that care about spreading positive messages in the arts. Linking your business to our worthy cause will draw lasting support and media attention. People have more incentive to support your business if you’re invested in a community of leaders and influences in the arts, culture, film, entertainment and business.
7. Content Strategy: Event sponsorship provides fresh material to expand your content strategy. By connecting with us on social media, you can find relevant audiences to target. Our festival will get a lot of engagement, which you can use to create content themes or promote your own hashtags. Even better, event promotion does not end with sponsors. The Event Marketing Institute reported that 98% consumers create social content during events. When attendees share photos, quotes, videos, and blogs, you get exposure to much larger networks. User-generated content has a greater impact on customers, so make it easy for people to tag your business on social media.
8. Audience Insights: Sponsorship is a beneficial learning experience for new and veteran business owners. After all, a roomful of great minds is better than one. You get a firsthand look at how other businesses differentiate themselves and attract customers.
9. Business Relationships: Our event is also a great places to find non-competing businesses you can collaborate with in the future.
10. Return on Investment: Events are about starting quality relationships with a long-term way to leverage your investment. In ESP’s survey, 85% of sponsors said their return on investment increased from 2016- 2017. The benefits of event sponsorship are endless! And we have many sponsorship levels available to help you meet your goals!
Introduction to Art & Film Festival
10 Smart Reasons to be a Sponsor
Details, Demographics and Reach
Download Presentation Prospective